The Adult (Core) Counselling Service provides individual counselling to adults living, working or studying within the City of Sunderland who are suffering emotional or mental distress.
This may include some of the following areas:
- Bereavement, grief and loss.
- Other forms of loss e.g. relationship, employment and health.
- Coping with injury or illness.
- Life crisis and life adjustment issues.
- Victimisation and harassment.
- Stress and trauma.
- Anxiety and depression
If you would like to find out more about this service or make a referral please see the “How do I refer?” section of this website or call us on 0191 514 7007